What are you up to today? This week?

heidiiiii

18 hours ago, KathieB said:

Jeremy! <virtual hug!> Thought  about you recently, remembering our stroll through the French Quarter with Lloyd pushing the stroller. :D Keep well!

Kathie!  I hope you're doing well.  We sure do miss the time we got to spend with you and its a shame the kids didn't get a chance to get to know Lloyd better.  They sure did enjoy their time with him, but they were so young back then.  We took my in-laws to the French quarter on their last visit in 2017.  We took them to Acme Oyster House for lunch, but it wasn't the same without you two.

• 2 months later...

Jess, we used to live in OH with its "lake effect" snowstorms and billy-be-damned cold, and I made a deal with God that if He got me back to FL I'd never complain how hot it got in summer; that next year we were in Jacksonville and if that makes me a lightweight, so be it!

• Like 1

I visited FL once...St.Augustine in July. I was not complaining about the heat! Poor hubby was a puddle, but my son and I would love to relocate! I was in my workroom upstairs today. The door had been closed. It was COLD! No heat upstairs, just a vent in the floor. So i too am a lightweight at heart! Lol

• Like 1