What are you up to today? This week?

I finished the Khotan last night and started the Stickley, which is going really fast!  Anna sent me some really pretty charts.

We're heading out later for Mexican food.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• havanaholly

• KathieB

• heidiiiii

• Anna

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started laying pavers in our front yard yesterday. My DW doesn't like walking in the grass from the car to the front steps, so we're getting about a dozen pavers that look like cobblestone, each pa

The appointment with the osteo went very well. He looked, listened and paid attention and when I had questions, he answered them. And when I asked him if he saw the root cause he immediately said,

Today I am celebrating a bit as I have been offered a new job (still principal but in a different town/municipality) which I have accepted. Same driving distance just the opposite direction, a few per

Posted Images

I found a photo of a version of the Stickley rug I'm stitching and changed the color I was going to stitch the background from a neutral gray to pale ecru, and I'm stitching that background now.  Joel, if you're interested I'll stitch another one for you!