Matell's The Littles Dollhouse

Priscilla

I remember having a plastic dollhouse with heavy furniture and i have been looking all over the web for it, i found it! on EBAY and i didn't know the name of it or anything. well now i know and i bid for some furniture and am looking for a house in good condition with all the parts, if anyone knows where i could get it please let me know

thanks! :)

I've seen a couple of Littles dollhouses on Ebay this week, including one still in a box I think. I have one from my childhood and I love it. I even purchased some more of the furniture off Ebay to help fill it up a bit. It's gorgeous furniture.

I remember having a plastic dollhouse with heavy furniture and i have been looking all over the web for it, i found it! on EBAY and i didn't know the name of it or anything. well now i know and i bid for some furniture and am looking for a house in good condition with all the parts, if anyone knows where i could get it please let me know

thanks! :)

I had that house when I was a kid too. The furniture was great becuase it was mostly metal. My favorite cousin bought it for me. too bad the dolls for that house were so weird looking. I always couldn't figure out they could walk with their huge heads. Hee hee. Keep an eye on e-bay. I have seen the house and furniture all together every so often! :jumping: