Or New Addition

kellee

LOL, Well, as you all know you have a store list and as hard as we all try to just get those few things we Aways end up with a few things not on the list... well, we ended up with something that was NOT on the list at all, had not even been thought of......

We were coming out of walmart and there was a guy with a box of 6 pups, only 2 females.... so she ended up in our shopping cart!! LOL.!!

so I ran her By Hubby and he likes her.... because he told us to go get her worm med. I went by the farmer store to pick up a small box and a big truck & Trailer pull in... Mobile Vet Clinic !! LOL!! when the guy got out of the truck I aked him if he followed me from Walmart !!! LOL!!

Guest Nathaniel

ADORABLE!!! Is it a beagle? I have a 7 yr old beagle named Mr. Bobby Biskit and hes the best doggy in the world!!! CONGRATS!! You must be soooo excited!!!!

Well, she has no name yet.... not sure what we will call her... I was having second thoughts as you all Know Ms. Maddie is the Queen here.. and I was really worried about how she woudl take a new one.... but so far Maddie has been great, the pup on the other hand is biting at Maddie!! LOL The pup was born February 13.

Here is the Queen.! The pic of her where she was peeking in the dollhouse windows did not show her in all her beauty.!

The boys cannot decide on a name....

any ideas...

Kellee

What a sweetie! :) Looks like a Beagle pup?

Sad story here: A nearby shelter rescued 68 beagle pups from a "puppy mill"...they spread them out to other shelters around the state, and some are adopted, but many more still looking for homes. They're really cute dogs...and it helped that UNO won that dog show! :wave:

Guest Nathaniel

I would call her Chance, because you stumbled upon her by chance, or Fate, because it was fate that you found her. She is sooo cute! I LOVE BEAGLES!!! i think they are absolutely the cutest and bestest dogs there are!!!!

KEEP US UPDATED with pics of her!!! I wanna see her eyes open, shes adorable!!!

Ooohhh! I want ooonnnneeee.

Our first dog was a beagle. We loved her and she was smart as a whip! If you asked her for a kiss she would give you one right on the lips.

Shh! Dont tell Fred. I really really miss having a dog around.

She's adorable. I'm not good with names, so I'll leave that to someone else. I have three and their names are Buster, Taco and Penny. See, I'm not very original. Although, when I think about it Buster and Penny both came already named, so I'm not responsible for their names. But, I'm still not very good at it. Congrats on the new puppy whatever you name her. And, good for you rescuing her. Although, shame on the guy at Walmart for giving away puppies to whoever would take them. There are some nasty people out there and he could have been giving them away to someone that would use them for training fighting dogs or something and not even know it. Sorry for my rant. I'm kind of sensitive when it comes to animals and animal rights stuff.

and here she is all bright eyed and busy tailed.!! :p and still no name...

We were watching I am Legend last night and have been throwing Sammy around beceuase Wil Smiths Dog was named Samantha and he called her Sammy.... so she may end up a Sammy..... I did not kow the guy who startes Walmart was Sam so that is interesting....

kellee

They sell every thing at wal mart don't they. :p She is cute, think of her quarks what makes her her? She bites the other puppy, you could call her Nippy Or Nibler. :( Or whatever else. Just some ideas.

She is precious!!!! Congratulations!

My favorite doggy name is Daisy, but no one else here likes it, so no Daisies for me.

I like that name for a dog. Clay/buddy was already named when we got him. My hamsters, the white one, a little escape artist with an attitude will chew his way through every thing. We named him Chewy. My two Russian dwarves, are named Vladamir and Alexi. My other Hamster a gold short haired Syran was named Jhony. My other two Russian dwarves were Nicoli Alexzander. They would not drink out of there watter bottles, so i had to return them.