Update

darrellandmelissa

Things are looking up, My son is starting to feel better. As many may remember we had a daughter marry in June 2007, and another marry last month. Well....... Another has just just became officially engaged. Their date is summer 2010 as she will have her Masters degree by then. I am still looking for work, no interviews so far but remain positive something will come along.

Melissa

WTG MEL!

i was wondering how the schooling was going!

I tried to get some for myself in Jan but DH makes to much money for me to qualify for any of the programs that might have helped me.

I was lucky to find my job and get hired with almost no issues.

but I really would have liked to gone back to school.

and Holly"mom" is right...the right job WILL come along!

nothing suprized me more than getting hired at my job!

and it will happen for you also!

congrats on another wedding in the family to look forward to. I look forward to helping one of my kids do the wedding thing!

nutti :D

Melissa, I'm so glad to hear your son is getting over what happened to him. With all your girls getting engaged and/or married, you and Darrell may soon be dealing with empty nest syndrome.

Good luck in your job hunting.

Melissa, I'm so glad to hear your son is getting over what happened to him. With all your girls getting engaged and/or married, you and Darrell may soon be dealing with empty nest syndrome.

Good luck in your job hunting.

Empty nest is a GOOD THING! Room for more dollhouses!

I am sooo glad to hear that your Ds is on the mend! What a relief. I was thinking about him these past few days. I still remember the goofy video he and his friends made in your yard and house. (that was him right?)

You will get the right job for you..just you wait!