Grandkids At Easter

Peggi

post-70-1206406801_thumb.jpg

This is pictures of my 4 yr old (and only) grandson Braydon and his 2 yr. old sister Hannah. Hannah usually wears pants and when she put the dress on her first reaction was where was her pants but Braydon's reaction was to say "She's a princess!" Can't get sweeter than that.

Such little cuties ... and a nice dollhouse behind them. :lol:

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my DGKs.

Kathie B: that is my Van Buren, the one being built for the oldest DGD. I'm slowly making some progress on it even if you can't tell from the picture. LOL

Holly, it will be changed from the plans that I showed you when you were here. It will have brick siding (keeping fingers crossed), the bay windows on the first floor. Right now the only time I have to work on it at any length is on the weekends. Work is kicking my butt the last several weeks, and I am pooped by the time I get home. But the basic frame is glued together, the wiring is in place (and works), the inside has been primed, the bay windows made. I've made a list of the order I need to do things in--like wallpaper the center rooms before the stairs goes in, do flooring on 3rd floor before inserting the small room.

Right now, I'm in the process of taping up the window and door openings so I can paint the outside for the grout lines and then on to the experience of trying to brick it.