24 hr old pom pups

sunshines_minis

ohhhhh!! how adorable!!! We have been looking for a small dog for my aunt and we looked into Poms B) Those little guys are just toooo cute!!

Awwww!!! Baby anythings are SO cute!! B) Do you have a picture of the momma? I'm not familiar with that breed and don't have an idea of what these cuties will look like when they're all grown up?

Awwww!!! Baby anythings are SO cute!! B) Do you have a picture of the momma? I'm not familiar with that breed and don't have an idea of what these cuties will look like when they're all grown up?

I posted the pic of my poms napping too. The chocolate Cocoa and the cream Daisy are the parents

Oh, are they ever adorable! And Dasy had THREE! I'll bet she's all pooped out!

I'm not familiar with that breed and don't have an idea of what these cuties will look like when they're all grown up?
Ann, Pomeranians are tiny dogs with LOTS of hair! and sweet little faces peeking out of it. Here's a link to pictures of them: http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/pomeranians/e.htm