Do it yourself projects

Lyn

Tutorials and printies on: quarter scale bookcase and books; multi-scale toilet paper; spiral bound notebooks (not sure of the scale.....they're about 1/2" x 1/2" :) ); a suitcase.

[while the boss is away, I does play :wub: ]

Link?

Hi All,

This is an amazing French site. I don't speak french but there is always Babelfish! It has so many links from all over the world. All kinds of mini projects and directions. A lot of them are so well illustrated that you don't really need the words. Go here.

http://minipitou.free.fr/

BTW, how do you make a site url like this a link?

Caseymini

Thanks Havanaholly. I sent that link about the second day I was on the list. Soon after I sent it I realized that it turned into a link like magic. I think I got the hang of it quickly after that.

Did you go look at the french site? It is wonderful for do it yourself even if you can't read French. Or maybe you can and that's even better! You have to wander a bit but it is worth it. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is not a website but an idea i had that i wanted to share. For a bathtub i am currently making one out of styrofoam, I cut it into the shape i wanted and glued it now i am using paper mache to make it smooth. I plan to paint it then I am going to buy that plastic tile stuff to decorate the outside of the tub and have a plastic insert to use inside the foam but i would think it would be fine without the insert too as a cheap way to make a bathtub. I will post pictures later once it is closer to being done

• 4 weeks later...
Did you go look at the french site? It is wonderful for do it yourself even if you can't read French. Or maybe you can and that's even better! You have to wander a bit but it is worth it. :)
I finally got to check the site out, and she has so many neat things. Have you also checked Sudene's site: http://users.skynet.be/sudene/imprimables.html ?