Happy Halloween!!!!!!

My wonderful draw prize arrived today. The cottage is almost too cute to finish as scary ..................... dying to open and start, but there are one or two (nose just grew about 12 inches) unfinished projects (including a website lol) to get out of the way first.

Including a Happy Halloween board and figures as well was such a nice touch ........ Miranda and Jessamine, my three and four year olds are thrilled to bits and demanding that we start to make things for Halloween already. We aren't very good at Halloween in England, but I have no excuses left.

Thank you sooooo much.

Ellen :)

never to early or late to start making things for any Holiday!

as for the house being to cute to be scary...dont I know it!

I forced mine to be haunted and its very happy now. but the house really does want to be cute!

nutti :)

Hi Ellen,

Congrats on your Draw Prize!! Yaaay! I agree with Nutti - Never too early for Halloween :). Heck here in the U.S. there are some folks who start working on their home haunt decorations in January just to have them ready by October. It's practically Halloween year round for some of us. I love making Halloween minis. So why not? Jump in and let your girls start making spooky stuff for the house (even if it has to wait it's turn to be built) :ph34r:

Happy Mini'ing

-David

Ellen, don't I know the feeling!!! It is such a lovley kit and it is sitting there impatiently awaitng some acknowledement in the corner over here as well. And as far as celebrating Halloween, it is still a very "lame" celebration over here in Sweden, it is slowly coming along though and me being a haunted freak, well I love it LOL

Hugs and good luck, I know it will turn out great what ever you decide to go for!

Ellen, I'm so happy for you, you and your little ones will have a lot of fun. Mine just flew together, and I really take my time with prep, etc. Mine wouldn't haunt, either, and it turned out sooo cute!

• 3 weeks later...
never to early or late to start making things for any Holiday!

nutti :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think WalMart would agree with you there. B)

Siriusly, the way I look at it, it aint a Hallowe'en thang, it's a I think it's it's kewel and wanna make it now thang.

Qapla!