1/5/06 Did you spend more.......

I changed the link so that it might work now. :lol: (That's a euphemism for "I don't know why it didn't work, but now it's DIFFERENT!")

I've never done an elaborate exterior in 1:48, though I have a couple 1:48 projects that I haven't taken photos of yet. I'm about to start the interiors on my 1:48 tower after I do something constructive about the kitchen cupboards. I think food that arrived in gift baskets a year ago and is STILL untouched is ready to go bye-bye, don't you?

Much better! I've seen that somewhere, somewhen before. You'll have to tell us how it goes together, because I've been eyeing up one of their brownstones. Inquiring minds want to know :D

Your new cat is lovely.

I think food that arrived in gift baskets a year ago and is STILL untouched is ready to go bye-bye, don't you?

Indeed :lol:

I think one year we actually ate the food that came in a gift basket, but that was long ago, before all our diet restrictions.

DH was watching Emeril last night & turned off the TV (unusual for him that late) and commented that Emeril wasn't cooking anything we could eat! (I didn't realize it was Emeril, I was in the next room & didn't hear a single "Bam!")

The baskets are great containers, but the last couple of food-type gift packs we got were in boxes, there wasn't even any colored foil paper to recycle into minis!

Wow, La Posada, is a dollhouse?!!! :) It's amazing!! I went to the site and thought I'd taken a wrong turn at Albequerque! :) I had to really take a close-up look. That's going to be amazing . . . please be sure to share progress and pictures with us!!