Need Your Help

texasbuilder

post-2480-1203788629_thumb.jpgThe MHM that I bought partially built had one room partially wallpapered. The only extra piece is this scrap I scanned. Does anyone know this pattern? I would like to finish the room with the same paper without having to start in with a different paper. As usual, all help with be appreciated.

Jerry

It is Rosevelt Rose as noted earlier. Dye lots can be different though. You usually get three sheets in a pack and may have to re-paper if it's not exactly matching. Also, this pattern is hard to tell which way is up. I accidently papered one wall in one of my houses with the pattern upside down but with furniture I don't think anyone will notice. It's one of my favorites. :yes:

post-2480-1203788629_thumb.jpgThe MHM that I bought partially built had one room partially wallpapered. The only extra piece is this scrap I scanned. Does anyone know this pattern? I would like to finish the room with the same paper without having to start in with a different paper. As usual, all help with be appreciated.

Jerry

maybe use a solid or contrasting on the other walls???

Wen