ALRIGHT YOU SLACKERS

Wolfie

Well, I tried some color combinations for the exterior of the Buttercup. I knew they wouldn't turn out right if I didn't sit right there and watch them dry. That took a lonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time. :flowers:

I finished the upstairs floor (on cardstock) for the Buttercup; did a second dry-fit to label the walls and floors so I don't get the inside facing the outside; and copy and pasted a wallpaper border for the second floor.

And I can't do anything more until my order from HBS arrives. My story and stickin' to it. :queen:

:flowers: I tried to slack off today but one of those kits started calling my name and when I got into the room, they were all quiet so I started to walk out of the room and a Roombox winked at me and I had to start working on it (even though it was not next in line) :queen: . Too many projects...Not enough time to finish them all in the same day.

I spent 5 hours today totally destroying my little Washington kit. I took off the roof, the porch, all the window and door trim and the center divider. All the windows and doors were recut and I made 24 little holes to fit the vigas into (it's going to be a Spanish Adobe house). Tomorrow I'm cutting arches for the porch. It looks sort of good, if you look at it from far away and squint a lot.

HEY WOLFIE!

does it count I have spent all my non working hours on getting ready for the new baby??

had baby shower yesterday and baby will be here tomorrow. :o

now Im leaving for WORK!....I miss you all and my minis dreadfully.....I have all the items needed to make a card scene...will do that tonight and take it to the hospital for the new mom TOMORROW!

so my dear...what have YOU been working on???

I MISS aspects of my OLD life...like THIS forum and YOU wild and crazy folks! and BUILDING!

I gave up building to prepare and recover from surgery and now Im in deep dollhouse building withdrawl!

I do hope the Baby who will be here TOMORROW can help feel my building void!

HUUUUGGGGGZZZZZ

nutti :(:(

YOUR HAVING A BABY AND GOING TO WORK TODAY???!!!!! YOU SHOUD BE IN BED!!!! Wow!! Congrats. A new life comes into the world tomorrow. You will be a mommy!!!!! I am so happy for you. I will be praying for you tomorrow.

I guess you can tell I have never had a baby. Ha Ha Ha. I would love to have one, but it looks like it will NEVER happen.

God Bless You and your little one.

What is it Wolfie, not enough eye candy lately!? LOL

Yep, I can admit, I've been slacking just a bit....well on the building stuff anyway.

I've been working on "Space Managment" of the Hippie House, Cosminia's Trailer (which she loves by the way :o) and the bar and shelve for Ms. Lily so, I'ma hopin' that counts! I mean, these things are super important ya know!

I'll have some pics soon for ya. I'm very happy with the way they are all turning out. Sorry, I don't mean to be an eye candy tease or anything :(

Hugs,

Monica

So is it a boy or girl? How big was it?! Are you OK? If you were well enough to go to work and work right up until the birth, you should be on here telling us about it! Pictures? You know how we love eye candy! Hope the birth was an easy one!

You've all done very well!

I've been semi-slacking, but not totally. The Washington came to a standstill when I "lost" a porch post. My cousin visiting from California took one look at it this morning and pointed out that I'd centered and glued two of the double posts on the front railing instead of one and put the right side post on the left side of the stairway. Now I have to either unglue them and move them to where they belong or cut a new one. Jury's still out on which tack to take. Now I know what needs to be done, the question is: when will I do it.

The Adams project is waiting for a delivery from HBS so I can make the pocket door. Meanwhile, I've been auditioning furniture and accessories for it, and I did find the perfect paint for the outside at Ace Hardware the other day. I discovered Ace sells 4.75 oz samples in a nice selection of colors.

I've had company the past two days. The cousin from California arrived Monday in time for supper and left at noon today. At 1:30, a friend from college arrived. She'll be leaving in the morning. I'm semi exhausted from showing them around town and just talking like a madwoman and listening while we got caught up. I'd seen neither of them for 3 or 4 years.

So ... slacking? Maybe no hands-on work, but lots of planning going on.

yup...i'm slacking till the new dura craft brookfield that my husband bought me gets here so i can start my "raggedy ann" house. when it does show up i guess i'll have to tell him he bought it for me! :o

it's a silly little house but i'm looking forward to it!

Ok, I'll admit to being a bad slacker here lately, but I'm trying real hard to bet back on track.

Would that be the dog track or the horse track? OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhh, I'm so funny. :) ;)

Would that be the dog track or the horse track? OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhh, I'm so funny. :) ;)

:o Awwww Kathie...... (someone hand me the tissues please, me eyes are over flowing...)

Hugs

By the way Nutti is not having a baby her son's signifigant other is.

AAAAKKKKK

yes PLEASE I am soooo not doing the baby thing again!

I am very happy to be the granny in this baby situation!...much more fun that way!

nutti :)