ALRIGHT YOU SLACKERS

Wolfie

Aww MAN! But the Lady Pierce still isn't talking, and Mr. Rutherford got a bit too demanding so I sent him to the corner to cool off for a while! But I AM working on a doll dress... a bit larger than 1/12 scale..but still counts, right??? :giggle:

I started the Adams tonight, in an effort to cheer myself up, but it's not working. :giggle: I leave (hopefully) tomorrow for the funeral, so I probably won't get to do anything serious with it until I return.

OK! You two are excused! The rest of you get to work! Oh I just feel frisky tonight!

You've been into the catnip again haven't you Wolfie? <shaking head> And I thought we'd put that up on a tall shelf where you couldn't reach it. Oh wait. We're approaching a full moon. Maybe that's it.

I got an Arthur into dry fit and I think I'm going to go re-chrome some mini towel racks. Does that count?

Deb

Finishing of mini pillows, and then it is on to the towel packs with a little ribbon, and then on to the kitty and doggie items and.... (oh and I snuck in some me time as well, painted the windows and door for the LE Arthur...) But right now I suppose I will have to start preparing the lunch as hubby will be home in a little while...

Hugs

HEY WOLFIE!

does it count I have spent all my non working hours on getting ready for the new baby??

had baby shower yesterday and baby will be here tomorrow. :giggle:

now Im leaving for WORK!....I miss you all and my minis dreadfully.....I have all the items needed to make a card scene...will do that tonight and take it to the hospital for the new mom TOMORROW!

so my dear...what have YOU been working on???

I MISS aspects of my OLD life...like THIS forum and YOU wild and crazy folks! and BUILDING!

I gave up building to prepare and recover from surgery and now Im in deep dollhouse building withdrawl!

I do hope the Baby who will be here TOMORROW can help feel my building void!

HUUUUGGGGGZZZZZ

nutti :lol: :clap:

Built the shell of the Chantilly yesterday. Disappointed with the Washington at the moment. 1" scale furniture overwhelms the rooms and I don't have any smaller furniture on hand either. :giggle: Of course, I ordered the BH the other day and impatiently waiting on it's arrival.

For a second there I thought you were trying to get volunteers to shovel! LOL

I wasnt slacking last night...we were playing Apples to Apples game until we just got too tired to play anymore.

Hey! I spend nearly the entire weekend finishing up the Winston Cottage for my Granddaughter Katie's first birthday. Sent it off today via UPS. It should arrive on Friday (her birthday). I spent so much time on it, that I didn't even finish the laundry! I also added some more trim to my Willowcrest. Will post pictures tonight when I get home.

You're right...I've been slacking. Gotta get busy cleaning the Brimble -- got really dusty and a bit of cat hair in there..(wonder how THAT happened?? :lol: )

And I'm fiddling with a tiny desk I'm building (from a kit) that I think I put together wrong, so now I have to DEconstruct it a bit.

And somehow real chores keep getting in the way.. :giggle:

No building for me. Been packing my parents house up - they are finally moving down the street from me this week. They have a LOT of crap. Spent all day yesterday in the ER with my mother who had an alergic reaction to some meds. Today I get to pay bills and go pick up DM at the hospital and take her home (they kept her) and then pack some more. I am in serious need of mini therapy.

Sorry Wolfie, just can't get out of the slump. I want to finish the log cabin, and start on my witch's hut, and assemble the Adams and the Linfield. I just want to sit here in this chair and do nothing. (Yes the winter doldrums have hit hard.)

I had a mini-weekend. Took the whole family to Frankenmuth to go to the miniatures store there. Quite the adventure. Got some magazines & a few accessory pieces. Tried to spy on a lighting class but they were all huddled in.

Then, I worked on a fishing room for my dad's birthday, glued up the basement addition for the Orchid, made 3 flights of stairs from popsicle sticks and left-over house-building wood. And I re-upholstered a mini porch swing.

I had to avoid the computer because I was supposed to be working on my income taxes this weekend. So no checking the forum this weekend.

In the regular-size house, I did no dishes or laundry but I did manage to make my bed every morning. Used my oven for some real food (instead of fimo food)--and not all from packages.