I Finally Got One!!! :)

Prozax

Check out the Marquam Hill Mansion build-up. It's a Dura-Craft kit,

I have Marcia's house in my favorites as I am also building the Marquam Hill Mansion for my daughter. she did a great job with her photos and finished product.

so have you started your house yet.

nutti :mellow:

so have you started your house yet.

nutti :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I just got the kit late Wednesday evening, and then worked 3 nights over the weekend in the ER, 12 hour shifts. Thursday and Friday in triage, Sunday in the main part. Worked 2 codes-that's shop talk for CPR, with ACLS protocol, multiple IV's, intubation, NG tubes, catheters, IO's are a blast. Oh, and there was this person having an MI that we sent to the cath lab. So no, unfortunately, I have not started my house.

Ya know I look forward to building it. I agree about the design, it builds up to an amazing structure. I love the design. As I stated in my very first post those super expensive kits seem to be little more than boxes with fancy fascades. VERY fancy fascades, hence the big price tag. One thing they have though, is a good instruction manual. I do prefer Greenleaf to the others, but if you saw the manual from a Real God Toys or Dollshouse Emporium kit I am sure you would agree.