What to paint the body color

if you are having trouble uploading the pictures you need to reduce them, if you have adobe photoshop open the picture with that program and uner where it says Image click on image size then where it says width I set that to 730 which will automatically set the other number to the correct dimension. save it and then upload to the gallery

Let's see... now over the years I've painted this old body many many times.....sometimes the paint washes off and sometimes big blotches stay on it for a long long time! I would have gone with the white stucco - the first picture.....stucco is hard to wash off too once it dries...... Seriously though, I loved the white stucco with the red trim and a gray roof!

:( So funny i got paint for my trim from walmart i was painting on scrap wood in the middle of the aisle. also my dad who drove me wanted to go to menards. He got 2 ginourmos pipes beacause they where on sale. Then while driving around i realized it amplified the sound so we went around scaring people in the walmarts parking lot. :D