Hello to everyone on the Forum

madhatter

Hello All,

I was a member of the old forum, but have not been doing minis for a while. I live in Canada and I am a stay at home mom of a 13month old. I have built 2 dollhouses, and love all things small. My next house is the beacon hill which I plan to kit bash. I also do roomboxes for 1/6 scale, all this is possible with a very understanding husband. Looking forward to getting back into the would of small.

Jenn O :)

Hello,

Sorry i forgot to include my webshots page, I have done the Acorn (from a company in Canada, called The little dollhouse company) and the Arthur. Still working on the arthur, i did finish it but now renovation has hit it and it's taking a long time. The family of that house has long since moved out. Im not considering turning it into a shop.

Ive done a roombox in 1/6 scale and a diorama. The room box is still a work in progress. The diorama i entered into a competition and actually won. Yeh, very exciting in the world of a stay at home mom.

Pics of most of the stuff ive done is in my webshots album, glad to be back.

Jenn O