Wolfie has a boo boo......

Wolfie

I was out there shoveling away on the deck and some ice and snow let loose from God or somewhere up high and crashed down on my head and shoulders. I have a pounding headache and I'm told to stay awake for several hours and make sure there is not a concussion. But I'm tired say I! But I will stay awake!

Also the game warden dropped by to see how we were and told us that it is regestered that we have 91 inches of snow on the ground in Seeley!

Oh my gosh!! NOT a good thing! Get Doug, start dancin', singing, scare the neighbors, whatever it takes to stay awake. Maybe a skinny-dip in the snow! :(

I'm sorry you got injured..I hope you heal up uneventfully.

We have 71 inches here..another 10 inches due on Thursday. Ugh.

Thanks guys. Doug always said I was a brick head! He was wrong! I'm not! I have a head like everyone else! Woopee!

I am trying to do some typing, but I can't seem to concentrate and am making more spelling errors than before. At least it seems that way! Or maybe it's just that old person's disease! I don't dare work on any minis while my head feels so funny.

Any blurred vision? visual disturbances (well anything new...lol... :( ), nausea, vomiting, dizziness, blackouts? etc..etc....are you on blood thinners? If any new problems or on blood thinners you should probably go get checked out.

Bummer on the injuries. Hope your headache goes away soon.

I have to say when i read the title of your thread i thought you were going to say you fell down the stairs again. :banana:

Hope you're doing okay.

Please let us not mention the stairs! Shhhhh Nope no blurred vision. Visions yes, Mel Gibson, Orlando, Viggo Montinson, the game warden, Achmed the Dead Terriorist and Walter, Omar Sherif and many others - but no blurred visions. I am on NO medications of any kind.....I don't even take vitamins! Nonausea, vo iting, dizziness, blackouts..... However, I have to stay away until 11 PM or midnight.....that's not hard! LOL Just a pounding headache right now. I'm going to fix up some of my spiced mocoa java with extra chocolate and extra coffee to stay awake!

Thanks guys. Doug always said I was a brick head! He was wrong! I'm not! I have a head like everyone else! Woopee!

I am trying to do some typing, but I can't seem to concentrate and am making more spelling errors than before. At least it seems that way! Or maybe it's just that old person's disease! I don't dare work on any minis while my head feels so funny.

Maybe the bump will release a van gogh like quality unbeknownst to you :( Hope you feel better soon.

Well now Mz Wolfie, what have we said about protecting that head of yours huh???? (can you see hands on hips position and hear the teacher voice here????)

Not a good thing, and I do hope that you are feeling less of an headache now as I know those are so not fun!

Sending positive thoughts your way!

Hugs

Geez Louise...I go to bed and all hell breaks loose!

Gina, I hope all you have is a sore head. You might have some bruising on your head and neck from getting clobbered by the ice. You are most likely sleeping away right now so i hope you have good dreams...

Achmed the Dead terrorist cracks me up..Chelsea and Natalie do a great impression...*I Keel You!*

Do we need to take up a collection to get you a hard hat Gina? Might be safer to use one. Hope you're doing okay this morning.

Maybe full body armor?

Weatherguesser says major snow falling on you. So leave it to melt in the spring, eh?

Hope your headache is gone this morning!

:( HOPE YOU'RE BETTER TODAY. THAT'S SO SCARY. I REMEMBER WHEN MY SON WAS SMALL AND HE BANGED HIS HEAD AND GOT A BIG GOOSE EGG ON IT. IT WAS SO HARD TO KEEP HIM AWAKE WHILE TAKING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL. I SURE HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE A CONCUSSION..