beacon hill mansard roof!

ouchouch

Just a little warning, I'm very talkative right now cause I'm on meds and I have bronchitis. Disinfect your monitors cause you wouldn't want this.

Is it just me or is there not enough trimming for the mansard roof? Aren't there supposed to be two on each corner? So let me calculate this. There are 3 corners on the mansard roof. 4 corners on the tower roof. 3 + 4 = 7. You need 2 curve thingy trim for each, 7 X 2 = 14. I only have 10. Am I going crazy? I don't get it. So far what I did was put 1 trim on each corner on the tower roof. But I still feel off balance. And what is this with the trims that goes vertically? There's nothing that goes down the right and left sides near the tower front? It feels so off to me.

someone confirm my insanity. Thank you.

You must be missing them. Look to see if they are on another sheet. And sometimes Greenleaf sends more than one of some sheets. It's been a long time since I built mine but there are even MORE than the number you claim you need.

You need ELEVEN sets, made up of one with the post and one part without the post on the corners. FIVE on the main roof (don't forget the back corners), FOUR on the tower roof, and TWO more on the porch roof for a total of eleven assemblys. The back right corner of the porch roof only uses the half that has the post on it. So you should have at least 23 PARTS.

At least I did. I saw your question and went and looked at our Beacon Hill and counted them. Check our pictures or other pictures of BH houses of members here. Then I'd suggest going back through the box and see if you can't find more parts someplace. If you're missing a sheet you may need to contact Greenleaf to get a replacement.

Darrell

Thank you Darrell.

I'll look through the box once more but I know I had all the sheets. I counted before I even started. I haven't done anything to the house in more than a week cause of this. SOBS!

Mary, I have susceptibiity to respiratory infections and whenever I had bronchitis & was on meds my brain seemed to sieze up, I could look right at something & not see it, & DH had to go behind me to check wastebaskets. If possible, leave everything alone until you're off meds, and then go looking for the sheets.

I'm actually feeling a lot better! Thank you for your concern havanaholly :(

and I found another sheet where the trimmings for the tower mansard roof. Yay! Now to find the sheets for the vertically trimmings that I'm missing.