Danbury, CT Spring Fair

Melissa,

I will pm you and you can reply back to me and I will write it down if Dawn doesnt already have it.

2 MORE DAYS!!

Fred has today off. Yesterday he says," What are we doing tomorrow?" I said, "Nothing." He said," Nothing? What do you mean nothing? It is my day off and it is pay day."

I said "Sorry, I am doing something on Sunday..remember?" He laughs at me. I am forgoing a date with my sweetie for miniatures!

He finally figured it out..I am cooking a nice homeade dinner, playing games with the kids, fresh made popcorn (not microwave)...he put 2 and 2 together.

We can have sushi next week! ROFL

Weather report for sunday has changed..again!

Danbury: Few snow showers and wind 44 deg F

New London area: Few snow showers and wind 44 deg F

Geez..praying it isnt too nasty so that we can still go..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have driven through blizzards Heidi, we will go.

Melissa I got your message and have the number tucked safely into my wallet.

My DH asked how much I needed for Sunday.................I said just fill up the gas tank, I have been saving for this. He was very happy to hear I didn't need to ask him for anything more than gas.

Heidi I will be coming to your house via Broad St, you are very near Jacobs Dr on Granite. I enlarged a map of the area, think I have it down. Is it the corner since I will have the van?????

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi I will be coming to your house via Broad St, you are very near Jacobs Dr on Granite. I enlarged a map of the area, think I have it down. Is it the corner since I will have the van?????

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope..not really very near Granite Street. More like near the car dealerships. Nat (and Chelsea used to) have the same Dr you are talking about. I just love Dr. Balch!

I will pm you an alternate route.

Got my money stashed away. I need to get my stuff together so I do not forget anything.

Yes, I will meet you on the corner instead of having you drive down our street.

1 MORE DAY!!!!

Weatherman says that it is going to snow but very very lightly. Non-existant to a trace of accumulation. It will be too warm for it to do any damage. Only in the morning..the rest of the day will be beautiful!

I am so excited. I get to go to a mini show AND I get to meet a couple people on the forum. I better think about what I am going to wear!

I packed my bag so i am all ready to go.

Bottle of water

Parking placard

Umbrella

Printed ad for the show

Laminated leaf pin

Purse

Money

Cell phone is charged.

I just need to change the alarm setting on the alarm clock to a wee bit earlier, get my clothes picked out, and make sure to go to bed a bit early tonite!

I am going to be a very good girl. I will not be smoking at all on this trip. Not at all! I will be too excited and occupied to think about it.

Is it 6am yet???????

It is 3:30pm EST...

Time is going sooo slooowwwly. Fred is at work, Nat is spending the night at friends house and Chelsea is gone until this evening.

Watching MoonStruck on tv and watching the clock...Nope..not 6am yet.

Hope you get a wonderful day with lots and lots and did I say lots of minis....

Looking forward to coming home and read about your fair when coming home again!

HUGS!!!!