Willowcrest Instructions Sheet #2?

Rocio

Hi, I had to drop in and say hi to everyone.

I'm getting a lot of work done with my Willowcrest, but have hit a bit of a bump. I can't seem to find the second sheet of instructions. I'm almost done wallpapering, and need the second sheet to complete the job. Any chance anyone can scan them in for me? Please?

I'd try to figure it out, but the mansard roof is a bit too complicated. I can't remember what goes where, from the dry build.

I'd appreciate some help, even if it's just for the mansard roof part.

Thank you.

:D *Just smiled to myself*, light bulb moment..., I can always look at the galleries to figure out what goes where, if no one has them.

Umm, I should have them - if I can get to the box! It's very heavy and I can't think where it is right now (I am at work right now, can't go look, and I've moved it around so many times!). I'll take a look tonight and see if I can then figure out my new scanner!

OK, figured out the scanner, but I'm not sure that these are what you're after. I searched through the box but it's all I found other than schematics.

Can't figure out how to post them here, so if you go to my gallery, they're in my 'stuff' album!