mininut

Hello-

I have been working on my dollhouse for many years. I have a Willowcrest and am also working on a conservatory for the garden. I am a teacher so I mainly work on my dollhouse during summer vacation and extended breaks.

Look forward to finding out more how-tos!

Stacey

Welcome to the forum, Stacey :D The Willowdrest is one of our favorites & we weill be delighted to have you share your pictures & ideas with us.

My first kit was for DGD & took 3 1/2 years. Since then I constantly pick at the ones I want to keep. I don't think our own dhs are ever "finished".

Welcome Stacey! So by the flag, are you a transplanted Canadian or a transplanted American? You know that's a new feature here on the forum! I'm a Canadian living in Wisconsin and I love it here!!

The Willowcrest is a beautiful house! I have one in my closet waiting to be built!

Hope you'll be sharing pictures with us soon!!

Hi! Welcome to the forum!!

I love the Willowcrest! its my favorite house.

I also have built one and gave it to mbgf and her 3 girls.

I am looking forward to hearing of your build and viewing any photos you take.

nutti :D

Ahhh-

I figured out how to change my flag to just the US flag. I was born, raised, and continue to live smack dab in the middle of the US (Missouri).

I was going to attach pictures of my dollhouse but can't seem to find them on the computer. So I will need to take more!

Hope to get them up very soon.

Stacey

Hello-

I have been working on my dollhouse for many years.  I have a Willowcrest and am also working on a conservatory for the garden.  I am a teacher so I mainly work on my dollhouse during summer vacation and extended breaks.

Look forward to finding out more how-tos!

Stacey

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HI and welcome Stacey, as a fellow teacher I so know what you mean about having the mini frenzy striking when there are school holidays!

HUgs

I know where that is! I know where that is! <waving hand frantically in the air> (egads, now Dep has me doing it! :( ) We spent two weeks in Granite City to get through July 4 weekend, on July 3 we rode our tandem bike from the campground on Rte 66 over the Chain-of-Rocks bridge & down along the levee into Downtown St Louis to the Gateway Arch Park, and back.

I used a plastic bubble from packaging and sized it to the window. I then found a pattern I liked off of the Internet and printed it to fit in the window. I then traced it using the Gallery Glass products. Very simple and easy to do!