starting all over

:D hay everyone, i'm Brenda, i'm still trying to figure it all out, but i think it's going to be great, i have built 2 houses the Bellingham farmhouse, and the Pierce, which is still a work in progress, just sorta taking a siesta, summer is here and i have things to do outside now, but still enjoy the dollhouses so much. I would love to hear from all of you, and keep us up to date on all the things that are going on. I want to build a house from scratch next, a very large house, with sitting room, dining room, garden room, huge bathrooms, and columns in the hallway, wish me luck, i can see it in my head, now lets get it in wood! :lol:

the picture for my avatar is the Bellingham Farmhouse, i built for my granddaughter, when she was 10, she is 13 now, it still loves the house.

My husband restores antique, and classic motorcycles, he has done a 1916, and a 1917 Harley, a 1916 Excelsior, and is working on a 1910 indian at the present.He does a great job, they are beautiful.

Talk to you guys later,

Brenda

My Webpage