New to the Group

Creagerart

OK...cool...you can see the Gallery Tracy? I still can't..and I went and checked Havana and I did make public... I can't see my face pic either...I just know I did something wrong...I am famous for pushing the 'wrong buttons'...LOL

Jodi

AHA! The link shows there are no images in the album, but when I clicked on the album name, here came a screen with pictures. I also like Professor Sprout, but the serenely beautiful Japanese nun is also gorgeous.

I've tried to post a comment twice in the pic with the piles of books - to no avail. It comes up with a Data Base Error message. I'm going to post a query in "Site Info and Feedback" for Dean.

BTW, the books are truly wonderful! I was trying to ask you what the silk markers are like. I've never heard of them before. :wave:

I've tried to post a comment twice in the pic with the piles of books - to no avail. It comes up with a Data Base Error message. I'm going to post a query in "Site Info and Feedback" for Dean.

BTW, the books are truly wonderful! I was trying to ask you what the silk markers are like. I've never heard of them before. :wave:

Thanks so much for helping with this...SEE...told you I was all thumbs with this stuff...I have no idea where to seek help...glad you do...thanks!

Glad you like the books... What I was referring to with 'silk markers'.. was using painted fine 'silk' ribbons for 'book markers' ...sorry should have made that more clear...

Leather was to bulky...so silk it was to be... plus you can dampen the silk and shape.... gives a real realistic look...

Plus I figure Prof. Flitwick would have lots and lots of pages 'marked' to refer to later...lol

Jodi

:wave: I'll talk to Dean tomorrow and have him look into this. It is weird to see how your album is set up :yes: It's more than likely a glitch somewhere .

I Love those books too and I do see your profile picture when I click your username.

... What I was referring to with 'silk markers'.. was using painted fine 'silk' ribbons for 'book markers' ... Leather was to bulky...so silk it was to be...

Jodi

Ah, of course - I didn't think long enough to realise what you meant. They (the books) are mini masterpieces. As are your incredible dolls. :wave:

Did anybody find out anything about the Gallery Problem? Also the personal picture...

Maybe I should just take the pictures out of the Gallery and start over.........

Please let me know who to contact.......I hate to upload anymore if they are not going to show...

Thanks

Best,

Jodi