Look what I did today

CJEP

I made this roombox for my husband's birthday which is in Febrary. It is full of his favorite things. I've been collecting things for awhile for it, and am glad to have it come together. There are more pictures in my gallery.

Very comfortable looking! Almost any room is improved when you add a cat! :p

I'm not sure about the cat under the table. :lol: He looks ready to pounce, and there goes the chess set! :p

It's a lovely, cozy room.

Carrie, how very very nice! More and More I am thinking of roomboxes instead of full houses since I have no room and rbs can be very focused. Again, nice job and I bet your dh will really appreciate it.

Thanks, everyone!! It was fun to do.

Carrie, it's super! Has he seen it? He'll love it! I especially like the framed maps. :lol:

No, Kathie, he doesn't know anything about it. He knows what I'm buying him for his birthday, but I wanted to have something to surprise him with.

That looks beautiful! Are those mini pictures of the two of you?

The one on top of the mantel is our wedding picture. There are pictures of his mother and him at our wedding and a picture of his grandmother who helped raise him and then a picture of our cats in the room as well.

That is so pretty. Great job. You did that in one day? Everyone's speed on this forum amazes me. It seems to take me forever to get anything done.

I had it all laid out but did the papering and final arranging today.

Archived