My Magnolia is here!

My Magnolia kit has finally arrived! I can't wait to get started on it. :D:ohyeah:

I have read the instructions and looked at the pieces, but have decided that it would be best if I wait a few days before I start.

I do plan to take lots of photos and notes as I go through the building and decorating of it. :D

Please be patient with me as I learn.

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing the Magnolia progress with you. (One of the many great things about this forum is the way we all learn from each other.)

Have you petted the wood yet, and talked with the house about what it wants to be? :D

Sherry, I LOVE the Magnolia, Maggie has been the sweetest house to build as well as one of the most elegant! She was the most recent kit your Building Team built, and here's the link to the building blog to give you some references: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/b...e_kit/index.php? . I was asked to build the plain kit as is from the box, unbashed & undecorated, so I opened this album to show how I bashed & decorated it.