Flag Banner

I was just wondering . . . is there a way to put two flags into our blips? I'm originally from Canada, but now live in the States and I'm wondering if those little flaggy things can coincide together?! They reside on the same continent so you'd think they could live in a little box together! :D Of course the US flag would have to be on top!! :o

Thanks!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the caps, but I'm all aquiver!!! Claire you're totally awesome!!!! I think that tops the list of my best presents this year!!!!

It's so funny because when I happened to glance at my blib it showed the US flag and I thought, hmm . . . how did that get there?!! And then it changed to the Canadian flag! How absolutely totally cool is that?!!!!

Thanks Dean for allowing this incredible gift!!!! I'm so thrilled!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

I'm just going to sit and admire it for awhile, if you don't mind!! :)

Ed,

I talked to Dean to assure he was open to a grand variety of flags -- and he is. :)

But I've been testing and there is one problem -- any more than two flags and the file size is really prohibitive.

I'm happy to do a combo of any two flags that you'd like.

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much, Dougal thanks you too. He's a Canadian cat, but now lives here in the US, legally entered and everything. Went through INS, checked his papers, checked him out to make sure he was cute enough. Hey there's a thought, he's an international cat. Can he get 2 passports?