I'm Finding My Way Around

Hi Everyone

I'm Wendy and I have built Beacon Hill and The Harrison dollhouses. I've recently started The Jefferson but have decided to do some work on The Edison. I was intrigued with the Edison once I started it and now I'm totally captivated by it.

The new forum is great and I'm looking forward to reading all the posts and meeting all the old as well as the new members here. It's nice to finally have it up and running.

Hi Wendy! I just want you to know that there was a crowd around the computer when we were looking at your site! We all couldn’t believe that the Beacon Hill was your first house, especially after seeing what you did with the interior. The level of detail you show is incredible… your window treatments are amazing! I hope that you will post some of your pictures in the gallery which will be available to you after you have five posts at the forum.

I’m glad to see you’re a member of the community! :lol:

Dean

• 6 years later...

David, it's OK for you to post an intro here in the Newcomer's Forum, too. If you check the date on Wendy's post, she's been here a little while and posted just after the last major upgrade to the "new" forum that's now the "old" forum...

David, it's OK for you to post an intro here in the Newcomer's Forum, too. If you check the date on Wendy's post, she's been here a little while and posted just after the last major upgrade to the "new" forum that's now the "old" forum...

Thanks Holly, it was quite a surprise to see this thread up front. Welcome to the forum, David.

Holly, I'm trying this new feature to see how it works. I clicked on a very tiny Reply on the right bottom of your post and it allows me to type in your post. I like this feature!

Ohhh, now I see what it does. Not so new afterall.

Edited by wenlaine

Hi Gina and Llyn, I feel bad that I haven't been here as often as I would like but I haven't done anything miniature in such a long time. I keep hoping you all will give me the inclination and the inspiration to get back into building. Hopefully, one day soon!

No Holly, I haven't made anything at all other than a few real life quilts and doing some cross stitching.

I've missed all of you!