News Letter

Has anyone else gotten the new newsletter? This is going to be great and will give a heads up on everything new on the forum! I'm really excited about it!! ;)

```It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas``` (humming because I can't really sing). :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed it also. Very nicely done and pointed to some interesting stuff I had missed -- like the marvelous pumpkin graveyards -- what a kick!

One housekeeping note -- my mail reader is choking on all the apostrophes. I'm guessing the newsletter was written in something such as Word with "smart quotes" or "curly quotes" turned on... doesn't make it unreadable, but I just mention it so you're aware that some of us are seeing weird characters wherever there is an apostrophe. :D

```It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas``` (humming because I can't really sing).  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to could sing, but I don't anymore. Last time I did was in the chorus for Handel's Messiah ...

Yep, got my newsletter just a bit ago. Pretty cool!

One housekeeping note --  my mail reader is choking on all the apostrophes. I'm guessing the newsletter was written in something such as Word with "smart quotes" or "curly quotes" turned on... doesn't make it unreadable, but I just mention it so you're aware that some of us are seeing weird characters wherever there is an apostrophe. :D

Thanks for the heads up Micro! Can you tell me what reader you are using?

Thanks!

Dean

Thanks for the heads up Micro!  Can you tell me what reader you are using?

An old version of pocomail -- the bullets in the "in this issue" section are also a bit hosed. I just checked reading via earthlink webmail and it has the apostrophe problem, but the bullets look okay.

Again, neither problem makes the newsletter undreadable, just a bit disrupted.

An old version of pocomail -- the bullets in the "in this issue" section are also a bit hosed.  I just checked reading via earthlink webmail and it has the apostrophe problem, but the bullets look okay.

Again, neither problem makes the newsletter undreadable, just a bit disrupted.

Thanks again! I'''''ll look into it!

Dean

For those who are asking about how to get the newsletter - I think it's supposed to automatically go to the email address you used when you registered for the forum. Be sure to check that email address (and also check your spam folder in case it went in there by mistake).

Robin, if you signed up after the newsletter was sent, one of us can forward it to you. :D

Wow - just got home from spending 3 hours at the Dentists Office - blech! But what a great surprise to find the new Greenleaf Newsletter in my mail when I got home! Looks Great!! And spam?? Please! Not this - this is awesomely fun! :D What a great way to promote stuff happening on the board and encourage more participation! I Love it!!

-David

I joined at the beginning of the this month. I checked my spam folder and the newsletter wasn't there either :) Could someone please forward a copy to me. I would love to read it. I'm really finding this dollhouse stuff very addicting and would love to read whatever you have to offer :lol:

Thanks,

Robin

It was todays newsletter that reminded me how to find you. I hadn't been here since the beginning. I'm dying to read the blogs and see progress along the way.. Don't know yet how to navigate.. shall explore tommorow. Thank you for the polite way the newsletter allowed one to cancell, like the "we hate spam " part. Vicki