Hello :lightning:

s_sstiles

Hi, I am a busy mother of three, but I wanted to do something that I could be proud of, so I took up doll house bulding. My family and friends love what I am doing. The first house that I am working on in the San Franciscan 555 from Dura-Craft. I got it from a family friend but it had not instructions, which really sucks but I have gotten pretty far, I think I have looked everywhere to find them but I am not having any luck. If any one has pictures of thiers done or instruction please help me. The only instructions I can find is for the 557 and it is not the right one but close. Thanks :)

Hello Shannon! :)

It's great that your friends & family are enjoying your work! I'm sure a San-fran builder will be along shortly to help you, but in the meantime you can search the galleries here for pics. (Great source for inspiration too!)

Good luck!

Hi and :D!! I am sure someone on here has the SF555 directions. I built the SF557. I know there are pictures of the other versions, so I'm guessing there are directions as well. Good luck!!

B)

Welcome to our "little" family, Shannon. The SF555 was my first house, too, but so long ago I no longer have instructions nor did I take pictures. I'm not sure that the SF550 was all that different from the 555, does anyone know?

Also, didn't someone once post a link to a seller who made copies of the instructions for all the Dura-Craft kits?

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm so glad you will finally have the right instructions - now you can complete your dollhouse! After you make 5 posts, you will be able to open an album. We would love to see pics of your work so far!

You are very fortunate to have the support of your friends and family - sometimes miniaturists are not well understood. It makes such a difference to have encouragement and interest shown in your new obsession - er, hobby. (You say that you're new to dollhouses, so the addiction may not have taken hold yet.) :D