New HBS catalog

Gayle

I have an older Addams kit...it is together and started but I lost my muse....I guess Ill have to find the muse and get to work.....I had definate ideas for my Addams but now Im not sure what I should do with it...still says swamp/fishing shack to me.

nutti :rudolph:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went nuts and ordered a bunch of goodies for the little 1:24 house with the gift certificate I got. That plus the USD$5 discount I got with the order I placed for the 25% off sale, I spent a hair over USD$4 for all of it. The only thing more fun than shopping for, & getting new minis, is making them! I'm off shortly to go stitch on the rug, which is nearly halfway done.

I just got the catalog when I got back to my place today... sort of looked over it while having a dinner of cinnamon toast crunch.

The adams kit looks really cute, I can totally see it as a fishing shack like someone said, or a cute little ice cream store or beach type shop.

I still really want the east side townhouse, though! that is one sexy dollhouse!

Got my copy today! Picked it up this morning, and had picked it over before we drove 65 miles to Missoula! LOL The new contest looks very very interesting! The Adams is a darling little thing!

Who won the houseboat contest by the way?!

I just got the catalog when I got back to my place today... sort of looked over it while having a dinner of cinnamon toast crunch.

The adams kit looks really cute, I can totally see it as a fishing shack like someone said, or a cute little ice cream store or beach type shop.

I still really want the east side townhouse, though! that is one sexy dollhouse!

Oh I think that the east side would make a great apartment building :wub:

Who won the houseboat contest by the way?!

Last year the call didn't come until mid-January. It will probably be a couple more weeks before they decide. I hope one or more people from here are successful!

BTW, my catalog hasn't arrived yet, and I'm nearer to Atlanta than Wolfie. *sigh*

I was just flipping through the new catalog. From the back page of the catalog where the 15th Annual Contest shows up, it seems to have a theme this year: Planting Seeds of Inspiration. I know they've had themes in the past (The Spirit of America, Think Outside the Box). I'm not sure if they're referring to the sample they show of the gardening shed or if that's the theme for the contest. I'm assuming it's the theme, and boy am I stumped... :D

Does any one know if HBS takes payment besides credit card?

On the order form of the catalog it reads:

Payment method:

Check / Money Order in US Dollars payable to HBS

American Express

Discover

MasterCard

VISA

Sorry no C.O.D.

Hope that helps! Unless, of course, you were looking to trade a firstborn or something, I don't think I see that on here. :)

ok I got mine yesterday!

WOW oh WOW

did you see the garden shed and greenhouse made from the Addams??

holy cow I loved it!

what a great idea!

Ill have to dig out my kit and see what I want to do to it.

nutti :)