Orchid Piece Missing

Drakes

I know about that smokin' credit card! Hoo boy, howdy! The first time DH let me loose in Ron's I walked out >US$100 later carrying a tiny bagful of goodies. He went behind my to check prices and clucked like a momma hen about how so little could cost so much. Now he knows, and I don't $pend quite so much since I make so much stuff myself, now it goes for kits & supplies instead of finished items. You did good, Gio!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

It's about 1:30am in Toronto, and I was just talking to my cousin from THE PAST (she lives in L.A. and its 10:30 pm there so she says she lives in the past LOL).

I am going to start the year right: Making a pasta salad and working on my dollhouse, and maybe do some hand-quilting later :rudolph:

HAVE A HAPPY ONE!!!!

I've been using weights to hold my stuff together till it dries for now.
For thing I want to weigh down (like upper floors over dividing walls) I have found that my old nursing textbooks make perfectly lovely flat weights. I have a Merck Manual & a Tabor's Medical Dictionary for smaller items.

For thing I want to weigh down (like upper floors over dividing walls) I have found that my old nursing textbooks make perfectly lovely flat weights. I have a Merck Manual & a Tabor's Medical Dictionary for smaller items.

LOL I've been using the Harrowsmith cookbook cause it was handy (out for Christmas of course) and the Haunted House kit which is still in its box :rudolph: