I'm not very new...

I'm Holly & I live in Havana, FL. I build dhs, and I also like to make furniture, accessories & little people to live in the houses. My avatar is a doll I made for DMIL's roombox.

I'm not new either. I've been hopping in and out of the old forum for a few years now. :lol:

I'm building and/or renovating Brimble's, Diana, Glencroft and Emerson Row. No, not all at the same time, I just work on one at a time until I get bored. Or stuck. :D

I need to make an avatar for myself, this is really not what I look like!! :D

Hi Holly,

It's nice to see you in the new forum. Haven't been on in a long time, my computer crashed! :blink: Missed reading all the info on the old forum. Hope I can figure out this new one!

lyn

I feel your pain. The last time our old 'puter curled up its figurative toes DH let it go ahead & die & replaced it with a laptop, so in addition to learning a new website, I get to do it with a new device :blink::D:D

I hope your laptop doesn't give you any grief! It is a royal pain when these computer thingys go bad. The other day, my modem decided to fry itself -- just what my day needed.

:blink: