12/21/07 Resolutions already.....

Minis On The Edge

So, do you have any New resolutions for next year (Or old ones that keep re-appeaaring :p )?

Yeap, I plpan on getting more healthy, working on one dollhouse project (start till finish) at a time <like that's gonna happen>

To go on a real vacation out of the state (Which means no Illinois or Wisconsin since we are in both all week long)!!

What about you all? I know we still have a little over a week to create our list ;)

Hmmm.... Well the one from last year is still valid I think: allow some mini-ing time every day... Keep the excerising level as is learn to say no to tooo many projects at once (if it isn't m inis that is LOL) and apart from that, take the time to enjoy the "now" as well

Hugs

I resolve to not bother making new year's resolutions. I never keep them, only makes me feel guilty, so not gonna do it! I'll just do what I did most of this year...live each day as best I can, try to do something nice for someone each day, kiss my husband goodnight, and if I wake up alive the next morning, do it all over again.

• 2 weeks later...

no dieting for me this yr!

but excersiszing more and getting into previous shape is high on the list!

returning to work and doing a few mini projects

I too do not like to feel disapointed in myself so Ill not make my list undoable.

Happy New Years yall!

nutti :)

• 2 weeks later...