Jump to content

Suggestions, please?

Recommended Posts

I don't want to use the gingerbread "men" that come with the Orchid kit. The wood is very rough and I've tried to sand, only to break most of their little legs off! Sooo I'd like to find something else that would look nice with the architecture of the house.

1 - In order to do an Internet search, what are these actually called? Are they a "finial"?

2 - Does anyone have a suggestion on a different piece, a website that specializes in this type of thing, etc?

Thanks so much in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a guy on ebay I buy trim from that might have something (or be able to make something) like this. His ebay store is called "manchester dollhouse and wood works".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...