hello all

dragonlady1380

hi im new to dollhouse making and i will be receiving the exmouth house on friday. i look forward to getting to know everyone and getting some advice on what im doing wrong ( yes i expect to be making mistakes). i have suffered from Myalgic Encephalopathy for almost two years and have just discovered that i have the energy to do dollhouses so im going to give it a go. i have two german shepherds memphis a black and tan girl who will be two in february and maverick who is white and is 13 weeks old.

im married and live in scotland.

well i think thats it but if there is anything else please dont hesitate to ask.

thanx havanaholly for directing me to this site

WELCOME DAWN!!

This is a GREAT site, I signed up less thay 24 hours ago; When I signed up I was only a redneck with a miter box and saw; NOW POOF, I am elivated to lofty position of a "Artison"/redneck with a miter box and a saw--LOL I told my wife I need to be running for President or somthing; it didn't take her long to put me back in my place--LOL

I have been reading a lot of the posts here and looking at the pictures. I am in awe of some of the work the people on this site are doing. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have.

The other site is good, but hard to get peoples advise without the ability to post pictures.

Kevin

Yep! Glad you could join us here Dawn! It's a really friendly place and here you will get all the tricks of the trade to bring that dollhouse of yours to life! We is a very crazy group though! But welcome here!

Wolfie