12/09/05 What Makes You Smile

LPCullen

1 Seeing the light bulb being light up inside the pupils eyes when they "get" the grip of something new

2 animals play around, like when our dog ran of in triumph with DH's socks tail held high and ever so happy

3. Going into the craftroom knowing I can stay there until my eyelids closes by themselves

Hugs

my Granddaughters smile and giggle...ok actually the sight of her makes me smile!

My family all together for a meal and family time.

when a project comes together!

Life is good!

nutti :lol:

wow--only three? So many things make me smile! :lol:

1- my husband and daughter. Those two pranksters can always make me smile, no matter what.

2- when a project or idea comes together. That can keep me smiling for days--when all those pesky details come together and work together, that's something to really celebrate.

3- Christmas, and my cats. Seeing my cats play at Christmas is so comical, whether it is under the tree, with Henry playing with the ornaments--or my two June Bug & Sweetie Pie playing in this snow--that always brings a smile to my face.. :D

Yikes, only three!

Well, I have to say one is all you "friends" here. There is always something going on or someone saying something that brings a smile to my face. That includes the awesome pictures in the Gallery.

2. My bird Picasso. He's not really a bird, more like a cross between a 2 year old human (ha) a kitten and a puppy. He has endless energy from the time he wakes up in the morning until the time he goes to bed. He comes up with something new to make me smile every day.

3. When I wake up in the morning and the sun is shining! Love the sun!! :D

4. Okay I just have to add one more! My hubby when he is in a talkative mood! He's so hilarious!! He comes up with some jokes only a loving wife would understand and appreciate! :lol:

My turn:

1. Seeing hubby when he walks through the door.

2. Natures beauty, including when flowers begin blooming in the spring, and more flowers in the summer, and the leaves turning and blowing around in the fall, and big fat snow drops coming down, and the clouds when I drive through Florida.

3. Children playing.

1. The sound of my son's laughter - it's very contagious :lol:

2. Making something and having it turn out good :D

3. seeing Wildlife (especially ocean life) in nature even if they're photographically elusive :lol:

-David

1. A child's laughter--there is just not a sweeter sound

2. Watching animals antics--George meets me at the door every afternoon and has to run around in circles at great speed.

3. Watching & Listening to Hubby with grandkids and pets. One of my favorite pic is with hubby holding hands with one of the GD. It's taken from the back but the trust and love between two just shows thru.

Peggi

:lol: What Makes Me Smile?

1. this one has to be my grandchildren, just seeing them makes me smile all over.

you know the thing about grandchildren is, you know they are not your children, but your heart dosn't know the difference.

2. Snow

3. Looking at photo's of my family, and reading the stash of every card i've ever recieved from people

• 2 months later...

What makes me smile ARE

1 My kids they just crack me up at times and the look on there faces when they accomplish something new.

2 my animals Bart and Autumn they do such funny things at times. Autumn ever since we brought her home and she still does it when I bring her in she takes 1 of my slippers and runs like crazy with it.

3 All of the wonderful friends I have made here.

4 My houses

My daughter

My dolls house

My animals (1/12 of course)

My husband makes me smile too but I've not seen him very much lately. New computer game, need I say more? :)

And the guy in the avatar is not his replacement. Just to clear that one up.

1. When I see my 13 year old daughter from a distance talking with her friends. She always .

has a beautiful smile on her face.

2. My husband when he is laughing at a movie because movies rarely amuse him.

3. My cats when they are hanging from the screen wanting me to let them in the house.

SuzyQ

Guy? I still see your little girl.

OMG really? :)

Well the man in the picture is the very good looking 'Martin Gore' from Depeche mode (an electro band). I have to add that he isn't so good looking now (age and drink caught up with him), but my husband does look like the singer from Depeche Mode when the singer was younger (not the one in the avatar) and he was also very good looking.

another three things that make me smile.

My husband (he wasn't on the computer today)

Martin Gore

And Morten Harket from aha is very good looking too :D

But I have never met a man who is as witty or as gorgeous as my husband. And I'm not just saying that incase he comes on here. :D

A friend of mine was at the last concert of Depeche Mode in Vienna (about a month ago). He is a huge fan! :D

I have to say - you have good taste! :D

But I have never met a man who is as witty or as gorgeous as my husband. And I'm not just saying that incase he comes on here.
:)

A friend of mine was at the last concert of Depeche Mode in Vienna (about a month ago). He is a huge fan! :p

I have to say - you have good taste! :D

:)

Oh thank you for the compliment. If you think I have good taste then you also have good taste. :D

I hopefully will be going to the Depeche Mode concert this month in the UK. I am a big fan too. Did your friend like the show?

Now just you wait until I make a mini martin, Dave and Morten. Then my mini me will have fun with all those handsome men wandering around my Beacon hill. I could have one doing the gardening, the other doing the washing up and the other taking out the trash. I still haven't thought of what my mini husband could do.:D

Oh thank you for the compliment. If you think I have good taste then you also have good taste. :D

I hopefully will be going to the Depeche Mode concert this month in the UK. I am a big fan too. Did your friend like the show?

Now just you wait until I make a mini martin, Dave and Morten. Then my mini me will have fun with all those handsome men wandering around my Beacon hill. I could have one doing the gardening, the other doing the washing up and the other taking out the trash. I still haven't thought of what my mini husband could do. :lol:

:D Yes, we both must have very good taste! B)

My friend loved the show but I have to admit that he also loved the Kylie Minogue concert! So I'm not sure if his opinion counts... :p

I like your idea of using attractive mini pop stars as your personal slaves for your Beacon Hill! It's a wonderful idea! :D I fear I have to send you some pictures of my favorite male Rock stars and actors - cause my dollhouse definitely needs some attractive staffing too. B)

Concerning the job of your mini husband: He just has to be witty and gorgeous as usual! :) Nothing else for him to do!!!

1. When my daughters are having fun together being goofy and not fighting, teasing, or hurting each others feelings.

2. The sight of my husband, Fred, handing me the remote.

3. Crocus`, daffs, and tulips peeping up in March.