The Christmas Trees in my house

tracibobs

we'll to start off we have 4 trees in our house 2 our im my bedroom the white one is the one in our front window and the big one is the tree we put our xmas presents under. the short one and the one with a mickey topper are the ones in my room the short one is my husbands he has all his marvel and othe ornaments like that on it.

I tried to put them in here but it said it was to much so you can see them in my gallery.

.... I have 25 trees. 8 are over 6 foot tall, 5 are 4 foot, the rest are 3 foot and under. All are themed. One is in a 6 foot runabout boat.

I can't even begin to imagine that! Are they all inside? You must have a VERY spacious home!

Not spacious, creative. There is 1 in the foyer, 1 at the top of the stairs, 1 in the garden window, i by the fireplace, usual places. BUT - I take down the light in the foyer and install a plug and hang 1 upside down and decorate it like a chandelier. I take down the hanging light in the living room and hang one there. I have a permanent hook in the family room and hang 1 there. Only 1 big one is outside (front porch).

o if you want to count all of them i have about 15 fiber optic trees through out my house but i did not have time to take pics of all of them. tomorow night i'll take a pic of the out side of my house you will really think im crazy lol :ohyeah:

Oh my, I can't find the energy to decorate one tree, leave alone all of those. They are beautiful Traci and my favorite is the big white one.

I also like the decorated door, that's very pretty.

every doorway in my house has lighted poinseta garland around them

I don't have room for even one tree. I have to move all the furniture to make a space and I don't have the energy right now to get it done. I went to Big Lots the other day to purchase a 4 ft. tree but they had sold them all. At least I could have one on a table. Might have to decorate the trees outside. LOL

boy i thought i was crazy because i have 3 lol! i found a purple one last night that i'd love to add, but no space to put it! :lol:

I usually prefer the traditional green trees - but I wouldn't be able to resist a purple one!