Hobby Lobby finds!!

Minis On The Edge

Oh my, Tracy, those are way too cute...I hear Hobby Lobby calling my name. :p

If we don't get too much snow here tonight, I may have to beg hubby to make the trip

with me... :)

Thanks so much for the "heads up", and have fun with them!!!

Chris

The ornament section you say???? Why oh why does we have to be sooooo dull over here in regards to how we decorate our trees??? >sigh< Still mostly just stars, drops and round ones that is readibly avaliable :p But I suppose it might get over here in another couple of (dozen) years or soo...

Hugs and thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing how and where you will use it!!!!

Where's the temper tantrum smiley icon when I need one? :ohyeah: We don't have a hobby lobby here either and our michaels & joann's don't have anything like that in their ornament section!

Those are seriously cute mini's!

Where's the temper tantrum smiley icon when I need one? :evil: We don't have a hobby lobby here either and our michaels & joann's don't have anything like that in their ornament section!

Those are seriously cute mini's!

We don't havy any ornaments like that anywhere over (what I know of) so I am right there with you in regards of going through a tantrum :ohyeah:

Hugs

I am so tempted to go back and get the rest of the items.

So did you go back and get them? You know if you don't, you'll fuss at yourself for months wishing that you had. :blink:

HL had similar ornaments about 10 years ago. I got a love seat, two chairs and a chandelier. That was waaaaay before I started on minis, but I knew that chandelier would have a place to live someday. It must have been pre-destined coz now it's hanging in the grand ballroom of my Willowcrest.

Deb

I never thought to look at ornaments.

not just for the items Tracy posted but also for those that can be made into light fixtures.

all of the lights for the MHM started out as ornaments.

lots of bling for little green!

you will never look at things the same way again!

nutti :)