Look What I Found on Craigslist

Cayrol

:p Found this last night on the Portland Oregon craigslist---sale-4942225@craigslist.org-----She has 4 never opened kits. They all look like dura craft...I would love to have then but $400.00 is a lot and I have not been playing the lottery lately...........But I can dream :):(:(:(

I went and looked at them! Nice! My brother is in Portland for a couple of more weeks (his wife had a heart transplant, they live in Eugene, and will finally go home for the first time in 6 months in just the next week or two!). I would love to have the Bellingham Farm House! I'm thinking about having my brother contact him, and see if he still has it, and if he would sell it separately, for how much..... It averages on Ebay for $70 - $90, but then you pay for shipping too. I could get it from my brother when I'm out to see them in the spring.... Thanks for sharing!

That Joseph Angel house must be overwhelming for the average collector.

It says it has 16 rooms!!

And almost all of them are partially finished.

Seems like a good deal - to get a partially built one for $375.

But alas, it would overwhelm me!!!

:-)

That Joseph Angel house must be overwhelming for the average collector.

It says it has 16 rooms!!

And almost all of them are partially finished.

Seems like a good deal - to get a partially built one for $375.

But alas, it would overwhelm me!!!

That would overwhelm me. But WHAT A HOUSE!!!

:-)

I would love a Joseph Angel Dollhouse. They are awesome! Overwhelming, but beautiful and awesome. I've drooled over them for many years ever since I saw one done up in person. Wow, what a dollhouse!

The price is cheap! I wish I had the money! Oh Lord, tie me down! I won't dip into what few savings I have left...... I won't dip in! I won't! I wont!

Wolfie

Haha. I just came from my local craigslist. There is a Victorian, a garfield, a tennyson and another one. All are $40. 2 are new in the box and 2 are half assembled. Very tempting.

:evil: TEMPTING??!! :ohyeah: Why aren't you sitting at home surrounded by them all at this very moment? Surely you can do without food for a couple of months? :p You've got to rethink your priorities. ;)

Haha. I just came from my local craigslist. There is a Victorian, a garfield, a tennyson and another one. All are $40. 2 are new in the box and 2 are half assembled. Very tempting.

you need to get them and put them under the tree from santa! :ohyeah:

Heidiiiiiiiiii, I think I have a Russel Crafts dh like the one in Fairfield.

I must admit that when I still worked for a living, I would buy dollhouses on eBay when the price was low and the house was local. I have so many dh's now that I'm not sure what models they are. In my New Member intro, I think I mentioned that I currently have 7 dh's with me. I have at least 8 more in storage. They're all assembled and some are papered, etc. Some I planned to sell when I opened a toy store. But the toy store never happened and now I'm much too content being 'retired' to think of going to back to work!