Instructions needed for ArtPly Granville

Rick Harries

I will ask Linda or Tracy for you in case they dont see this....I have one also but mine is built and Im not very sure where the instructions are and they both have theirs still boxed up.

so tell me about your Granville.....

I LOVE mine!

I have done nothing to it since I put it together because I just want happy where it was going....now I have new ideas for it....SOMEDAY!

nutti :lol:

Well, this is a Craigs List find. I've built a Dura Craft house, a Real Good Toys house and am about half way through a second RGT house. These are winter evening projects for me.

The Granville reminds me of the Dura Craft. Its been opened and I think some of the parts are missing, but I might be able to do something with it if I had the instructions. Thanks for checking for me.

Rick

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Rick

I am also missing the instructions of the Granville dollhouse. I see that someone has them for you. If there is any way you can also help me, it will be very much appreciated.

Nic

• 1 month later...

My grandfather who is going to finish my Artply Gransville dollhouse. My dad started it many years ago and never finished it. Its been in my parent's attic with animals and other things living in it! It needs a lot of work. Fortunately we were able to find some peices in a box, but not all; and more then anything, we need the directions. Can any one help? My grandfather is old and needs some motivation. This will be very special if he can finish it. I need directions and parts.

Welcome & good luck, Ashley, I don't think anyone makes the Granville any longer. Someone here may have the instructions, though. You can sometimes figure out how to make missing pieces by figuring out where they'd go & making them however you want them to look.

• 12 years later...
  • 1 month later...

You'll want to remove your email address from this public forum or you'll quickly get targeted by scammers. 

You can private message the poster above, or anyone can private message you directly if they can help. 

Edited by Muriel

Christine, you don't EVER want to post personal contact information online.  There are three little dots in the upper right corner of your post; click on it and you should get an option to "edit" which will allow you to delete your email address.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...