What's Your Pet Peeve?

LPCullen

O my pet peeves.. where should i start? :wacko:

1. parents that let there kids destroy toy aisle in stores.

2.people that talk on there nextel phones in stores (all you here is a beep and i relaly dont want to hear both sides of a conversation while im shopping!)

3.not putting the a new toliet paper roll on after its gone!

4.people that throw trash on the free way

o man i could go on but i wont! lol :mellow:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't make it through 6 pages, but all I can say is: Dudes, don't move to Utah. Cell phones and driving, I think I'm the only one here who doesn't, nearly got smeared by a dump truck that ran straight through a stop sign, driver on a cell phone, lots more. Peple casually pulling on to the freeway at 35 despite a 1/2 mile long merge lane. The people in front of you at Panda Express trying EVERY damned selection before deciding. Going to the express-10 items or less- lane at the department store only to have the person in front of you having a totally full shopping cart, and a fistful of coupons. Here, they don't say a thing about it.

Wanna know what really makes me mental? Having a waiting room full of patients glaring at me to get to them next (I do triage a lot) and the jerk I'm triaging at that moment thinks it's appropriate to stop everything and take a cell phone call in the middle of everything and make me wait for them to finish telling their friend all about their other friend's bad date etc. Know what? If a cell phone call takes priority you don't need to be at the ER!