Irish Eyes B&B is ready for visitors

IAK

I am so thrilled that I have now completed the Beacon Hill. It was one year ago that I received this house from Greenleaf as the grand finale prize in the October Madness 2006 contest. I've posted pictures here if you would like to see :p

Irish Eyes B&B

I can't wait to see what you do on the inside. I love the conservatory with the piano.

Aren't my inside pictures showing :unsure: cause the whole house is done :p

I am truly in love with your B&B and would love to book for a week or two if there are still rooms abaliable... I think I need the vacation!

Hugs and thank you ever so much for sharing this beauty with us!

Beautiful work! I was sad when the pictures ended.

What did you use on the corners of your crown molding? I really like the way that tiny piece looks on there but I can figure out what it is.

Well thank you so much, blushing over here :unsure: First off there will be more pictures after I move it into my family room and furnish it. As far as the corners of the crown molding. Those are 1/2 inch blocks that I picked up at AC Moore. I saw it somewhere here on somebody elses house and thought it looked elegant. Easier to cut the crown molding too :p