Confused about moulding, interior trim..

MichelleG

I've looked in Ernie's HBS catalog and online. I'm really confused about moulding for the interior of my Tennyson. I just want basic moulding on the upperwall where it meets the ceiling, And the lower where it meets the floor. I have no idea what to order, what size. I've looked at pics in the gallery of other's interior trim, but I just don't know what it's called in the catalog. Can anyone give me an idea of what I'm supposed to use? Darn I wish we had a mini store in my area!! It would be alot easier to see them in person and get help from a sales clerk. I'd like to get an idea of this so I can make Ernie's 20% off sale!!

Thanks

Michelle

Here's what I used in my Garfield, Brimble and Washington (the numbers are right out of Ernie's catalog..):

7042 Baseboard (only I buy it in the box of 12, 7042X) -- for the..uh...baseboard... :yikes:

7069 - Crown (only again, by the box of 12, 7069X) for the crown moulding..between wall and ceiling.

There's another crown moulding there -- 7047, but that's pretty wide and conspicuous (unless you WANT conspicuous!)

Well, as soon as I make up my mind about the wallpaper, I'll be ready for the moulding. I'm having a hard time choosing! Too many possibilities! I have a few already that I got from wallpaper samples. But I think I need to take just one more trip back and look thru the rest of the many sample books. Floors are finished.. tape wire installed, so it's just wallpaper, moulding, trim. This should be interesting, as I don't really have the tools I'd like to cut the trim, moulding, baseboards. But when there's a will, there's a way.

Which is better.. unfinished mouldings or the white polyresin ones, which don't need painting if you want to keep it white. ??? Anyone have a preference???

Michelle

Okay,, I just made my online purchase w/ Ernie, Got the unfinished moulding, baseboard.. and.. got some chair rail too. , and more wallpaper,(couldn't resist), electrical stuff, and something else.. sheeshh. I can't remember now. (scratchin head), Got my 20% off. What a bargain!!

I'm saving the big 50% off sale for another dh, So we'll just have to keep on the lookout for that sale.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Michelle