orchid Help needed!!

brandan

I am trying to finish a orchid for a little girl in a hurry and I went to finish the bay window only to find that the window peices don't fit like they are supposed to. ie . the bottom is supposed to fit on a lip that the inner window is too large to accomadate. please anyone let me know what you think.

thanks so much

Brandaen

double check your window frame pieces, the inner ones are narrower than the outer ones so they'll fit, and it's unfortunately fairly easy to get them backwards, and I know this because I did that and had to disassemble the bay windows and redo them, and they did fit.

thanks evreyone very much !!! I appreciate the help unfortunately I double checked last night thinking the same thing and there is just no way for there to be a lip on the bottom. So, in the interest of time I am going to make the inner moulding myself so it fits correctly. Just wasn't sure lol thought maybe I was crazy but the lip that is supposed to happen is only on the sides and not the bottom where that floor of the bay is supposed to rest. Any rate, I have built a lot of the greenleaf houses in the last year and I will post a picture of this one as soon as I can. Also finished the corona houseboat and I am entering the contest so cross your fingers lol

thanks again,

Brandaen

It is a beautiful house ! I have built the Arthur, the Coventry, the sugarplum, the trailer and the buttercup .. I have a number of kits to play with lol . I wanted to practice and perfect the art of miniatures so that one day I could be as great as others. I have only been doing it all for a year.