new board

I'm back too... ^_^ . I love seeing the various nationality flags in our emails. It reminds me that this big world is really a mini-world too. I have no doubt that forum will pick up it's orginal momentum very quickly. If I remember this weekend, I'll mention this new look and feel and the SmallStuff Digest.

Although I have many Greenleaf kits yet to build in Florida, I'm temporarily on assignment for 2-3 years in the Pittsburgh area - thus all I have time/room to build is mini-furniture for now. But I will still hang out here too...

MiniTom321

It's good to see folks finding this place. I am uppitycats on both boards...and in most of cyberspace :)

Folks call me Cat...

When I get my Garfield house done, it's gonna be a "cat house" -- no, not THAT kind of cathouse... but a house for cats of the furry kind. I already have the first two occupants...a cute little tan tabby, and a tuxedo cat (he really is a bead ornament, but the right scale..and I couldn't pass it up, for a $1.39!! ^_^ )

Welcome, everyone!

I'm going to move this thread into New Member Introductions... even though we're not exactly new members. :lol: It's still good to match the old names with the new ones.

Hi everybody, I made it over too. Was terrihirt now smallhouset. I like the flags too.

MiniTom what part of Pgh are you in? I live just east of the city in Plum. Have you been to any of our local dh shops?

terri

Hello everyone, I'm srroncone. I'm VERY new at all this and will probably be a lurker for quite a while since I have elderly parents I'm working with right now. But I wanted to say that I thought this was neat and I hope to learn a lot from you guys. Thanks! :lol: