San Diego Wild Fires

Ms. Mini

I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you, Jenny. I hope everyone involved - including all the animals - are safe and will be out of harm's way.

Gina, thanks for posting such a comprehensive emergency list. Even for someone (like me) who will probably never need to be evacuated (I hope), it is good to know these things - if for no other reason than to understand what others are going through. The list made it all the more real.

Hello!

My heart and prayers go out to you, your family and friends. It is wonderful that your mom has a daughter like you to help in her time of need. Keep praying and everything will be ok.

MaDonna

Speaking of the animals who are being affected by this...Petco is doing a fundraiser for all of them...you just add an amount of your choice to your purchase. Just thought I'd let you all know, and now back to the good thoughts for everyone out there.

My Uncle Jack has lost his house. The firemen knocked on his door and gave him 10 minutes to grab what he could. Basically it was the dogs and some clothes. He is an old man and does not move fast. We haven't heard from him in a few days, so he must not have grabbed his cellphone charger. My aunt just died a few months ago. We don't know where he is or what he is going to do now. It is such a shame for all this. They are saying on the news that these fires were set deliberately.

My Uncle Jack has lost his house. The firemen knocked on his door and gave him 10 minutes to grab what he could. Basically it was the dogs and some clothes. He is an old man and does not move fast. We haven't heard from him in a few days, so he must not have grabbed his cellphone charger. My aunt just died a few months ago. We don't know where he is or what he is going to do now. It is such a shame for all this. They are saying on the news that these fires were set deliberately.

Oh, no! Sending prayers that he has found a secure place with people to help him through what must be a dreadful experience. Please keep us posted when you learn more.