Anyone have Canterbury Instructions / Directions?

Corey

My brand new in the box Canterbury arrived today. However, tt was not brand new and barely in the box. It is missing some of the furniture and there are no directions.

Does anyone happen to have the directions that you could share with me? I have email or fax.. or whatever is easiest for you.

I was so eager to get started on this house and am bummed that there are no directions.

I am pretty sure we have those. I will not be able to look for them until Sunday as school and homwork has me pretty busy right now have been either in school or doing homework since 8a.m. until about 30 minutes ago. and it seems most of my days have been like this with no relief insight, till the holidays.

Melissa

I am pretty sure we have those. I will not be able to look for them until Sunday as school and homwork has me pretty busy right now have been either in school or doing homework since 8a.m. until about 30 minutes ago. and it seems most of my days have been like this with no relief insight, till the holidays.

Melissa

That would be great if you could look for them. I would be very grateful! I just spent 30 minutes trying to figure it all out and gave up. <_<

I have some but I won't be able to scan them in until tomorrow. Everyone here is sleep and the scanner makes too much noise :birthday:

I would :D you forever if you could scan them for me! Not that I dont already .. :birthday:

Marg - There is somthing about this little house that I just love! I am so eager to get started on it.

Hi Corey,

Happy to see you will be getting some instructions soon! Can't wait to see what you do with this one. It is such a cute style!

Hi Traci !!

I think I am going to attempt to wallpaper this house. I usually paint so this will be new for me and I am afraid I am going to screw it up.

What are you working on?

Here they are Corey. I am glad you let me know you could not see the downloaded stuff in the download section. I have uploaded these instructions before (Back in September of last year :birthday: ) But did not realize this was turned off for you all right now. We have some adjustments to make in there so next week we'll see about it. I uploaded these things in there twice :D

Hope this works for you here:

Caterbury1.pdf

Canterbury2.pdf

Canterbury3.pdf

Canterbury4.pdf

Hi Traci !!

I think I am going to attempt to wallpaper this house. I usually paint so this will be new for me and I am afraid I am going to screw it up.

What are you working on?

I love wallpaper! It covers so many things and looks great, I think. I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job!

As for me today - I have been "making wet dogs". It is bath day for the dogs and it takes a few hours total. Bathing + cleaning it all up afterwards + brushing, etc.! I hope to work some more on the Sweetheart tonight - after math, errands and dinner, though.