Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'window boxes'.
From the album: Victorian FarmhouseStarted working on the window boxes for the farm house. The ones I purchased were HUGE - probably mistakenly playscale?-so I cut the width down to a more reasonable size. Glued florist foam inside and then used little blooms gleaned from silk and plastic flowers I found at the craft store. I added "growies" to spill over the sides and used brown landscaping material for the potting soil.
From the album: WyckedWood Beacon Hill~The Sea Hag~Well...Ive been making leaves and leaves and more leaves...I have half of this bay %90 done....then wanted to try a few rose blooms to see if what was going on in my mind could actually be translated into reality...I think it will work out...I decided to go with tissue paper roses as opposed to my original plan of polymer clay roses..because A. Im not in the mood for working with clay and B.I needed the blooms to be as lightweight as possible. Break is over...back to the work table before I lose my day light....