Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'beacon bill'.
From the album: Beacon Hill Haunted MansionA close-up of the chimney on my haunted mansion. Did finish with air dry clay (distressed white color with Ranger distress liquid spray in Walnut). Stone made using cardboard packaging material torn into pieces. Glued with "Quick Grab" glue (I used this glue on everything except my wallpaper, for which I used "Yes" paste and another similar paste, I forget the name of but I think "Grandma" is in the name) onto the clay. Didn't wait for clay to dry first. The next day, I dry-brushed over with acrylic paints (grays, browns, white). After that I painted over with mod podge to seal and harden. Then I hit with my Tim Holtz distress inks (walnut and peeled paint - brown and green)