Jump to content

Linda Adams Randall

New Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Linda Adams Randall

  • Rank
    New Member

Previous Fields

  • Dollhouse Building Experience
  • Real Name

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. If you have purchased a house from them and have a receipt than they will let you purchase parts from them. The house I have was one I saved from being thrown away fully assembled. From what I read you have to have Bought the house in order to purchase parts.
  2. Thank you all for your much needed direction. I really appreciate it.
  3. Hi, I'm fairly new to the world of miniatures but have most definitely a huge fan. I saved a Pierce from the trash just in time. I'm not sure if anything is missing. So I guess I would start by needing the paperwork to see if it's all here. I know I can make and or order windows and doors. The porch railing is damaged was hoping to just replace it with one from the company, but cannot due to their policy change. For now the paperwork that would let me know if I am missing anything from it's original build. Thank you.
  4. Hi, I'm trying to rehab a Pierce. I have read on here that you can contact Greenleaf,and they would help you with things like the paperwork for a house or you could reorder replacement parts. I received a email this morning replying that they no longer will do this unless you have bought the house and have a receipt as proof. That Craig's list and eBay have houses for sale for parts. Any suggestions to help me with this issue?? Thank you. I was impressed with how fast Greenleaf responded, within 24 hours. Feeling a little disappointed.
  • Create New...